This month, I am really looking forward to reading a couple of books that I’ve been meaning to read, but have neglected them. Also, I’m looking forward to reading some books that I have recently received!
- I Was Doctor Menegele’s Assistant by Miklos Nyiszli: I was lent a copy of this book from one of my husband’s co-workers, who lives in Poland, who learned that I love to read. I’m really interested to learn more about Auschwitz Concentration Camp.
- Escape to Eden (The Originals, #1) by Rachel McClellan: This has been on my to-read list for a while now, and I am determined to read this Dystopian book this month!
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling: Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to finish this one last month due to several book reviews I accomplished for a specific program and with much traveling. This month will be the month I finish this awesome book, though!
- The Ninth Circle by Lincoln Cole: I have read Raven’s Peak by this author and really enjoyed the book. This one is a short read that gives insight to one particular character that I actually wanted to know more about. It was a free Kindle book, so why not give it a read!
- Who Told You that You Were Naked? by William Combs: I read an OnlineBookClub review of this book and it is being offered for free for the Official Review Team on the site. I fell in love with the concept of the book, and decided to grab a copy and read it this month.
Last month, there was a lag in my posting and reading due to traveling. However, this month, I’m picking my reading right back up. I hope to accomplish more than these five books. I have other books in queue once these are done, but these are the ones that I cannot wait to get started. Let’s hope for a month full of reading and visiting new worlds as we dive into Spring!