Hi everyone! This is my first award, and I am super excited for it!
This award is for ‘One Lovely Blogger Award’! I was nominated by Max @Maxxesbooktopia to do this Award tag. Thank you so much, Max, for nominating me. It’s a real honor! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 people.
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
7 Facts about Me:
- I always want to buy more books, even though I have stacks of unread ones at home!
- I used to be afraid of books when I was younger because I wasn’t a strong reader. This changed when I was in late middle school/early high school when Harry Potter entered my life. 🙂
- My parents don’t really read, so I have no idea where I got my love for books!
- I used to teach reading and writing to children with Autism, and I miss them so much.
- I sign up for far too many book reviews that books I want to read get pushed aside.
- I prefer watching animated movies than live action ones, lol.
- Zoey, our little lab mix, is my first dog and I love her to pieces! She opened my eyes to how much a dog can add to one’s life. FYI: Look at her tongue – it’s purple! 😛
- Drew @ The Tattooed Book Geek
- Shalini @ Book Reviews by Shalini
- Abby & Erica @ You Otter Read
- Jenaca @ jenacidebybibliophile
- Sophia @ Natural Musings
Okay, that’s all! Hope you all enjoyed and feel free to leave your thoughts and comments!
Thank you for reading! 🙂