Many thanks to James @ This-Is-My-Truth-Now for nominating me for this great award and I am highly honored. He and I have blog friends for a while now and it honestly has been a pleasure. James has such a great and diverse site that if you haven’t checked it out, then you definitely should!
The Rules for the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Facts About Me:
- One of my least favorite chore is cleaning the bathroom.
- I’ve been wearing glasses since second grade and contacts since high school.
- I’ve watched and re-watched Gilmore Girls several times.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I prefer sneakers over fancy or non-fancy shoes.
- Teenage years’ flashback – ‘N SYNC was way better than Backstreet Boys!
- Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite TV show characters – makes me laugh so much!
- If I could eat chocolate and peanut butter without any repercussions, that would be wonderful.
- One of my biggest fears is being stung by a bee or wasp.
- Nowadays, I prefer to start a book series when all the books from the series have been published rather than waiting for the next one.
- We were going to name our dog Sophie when we adopted her, but because one of our previous neighbors’ name was Sophie, we decided it might be a bit awkward to yell out “Sophie!” and it could apply to our dog or potentially the neighbor, lol. Zoey was close to Sophie, but way cuter for a puppy.
Questions To Me:
1) Which body part would you exchange if you could?
My eyes – in order to have better eye sight, lol. I would love to not have to worry about wearing glasses or contacts at all times.
2) How often do you brush your teeth? Honestly, and if you try to lie, your teeth will turn yellow on the spot based on the dust I sent with this post.
I brush my teeth twice a day – morning and right before going to bed.
3) If you could inhabit someone else’s body for a day, who would it be?
For a day, I would love to experience what my husband goes through at work. I feel like he goes through situations that I can’t understand unless I experience them myself.
4) If you could have someone else’s personality and intelligence, who would it be?
Honestly, I don’t know how to answer this one because I like who I am and don’t want to be anyone else.
5) Where are you taking me to dinner tomorrow night? Or if that’s not gonna work for you, what gift are you sending in lieu of canceling last minute on me? Seems appropriate.
Hm…sorry I can’t do dinner, but I would get you a book of your choosing. 🙂
6) Have you ever tried to count the licks to get to the center of the Tootsie Roll Pop?
I’ve thought about it, but haven’t tried.
7) Did I share too much above? If yes, which item. If not, you’re my new best friend.
I don’t feel like you shared too much.
8) If you could hide in someone’s pocket for a day just to see what they really do when you’re not around, who would it be?
If I could hide in someone’s pocket for a day…I would say Emma Watson. I like how she is a feminist and would love to experience/hear how she addresses others about views of women in our society and what others say to her on this topic.
9) If you have an entire cake to yourself, and you know for certain that no one else will eat it nor see you eat it, would you still cut it up and serve it on a plate? Or would you dig in with a shovel? (Assume nothing bad happens to your body as a result of consuming said
Forget the plate! I’m taking the entire cake pan and digging in with a shovel!
10) What’s the first thing that comes to mind when I say “bite me” ? Good or bad, let it rip.
This phrase, I would think as bad.
11) Have you met Liebster? If Yes, please describe. If No, please contribute $25 to the charity of your choice in order to successfully have completed this easy and fun quiz. Failure to do so results in an automatic replication of 10 more quizzes a day from me to you as a loving gesture of support.
So, from my understanding a Liebster is sweetheart, beloved one. If this is accurate, then yes, I have met Liebster. He is my hubby now, and I met him through a mutual friend about six years ago. Chemistry was quick and after our second group gathering, we went out on our (on my) first date. And here we are, together for six years, married for two of them, living such an amazing life. 😀
Questions for My Nominees:
- What are your top three book genres?
- If you could choose a song lyric and/or quote to describe your life, what would it be?
- Ten years ago, what was your favorite singer/group/band?
- If you could meet anyone, fictional or not, who would it be and why?
- What was your earliest memory?
- Which book turned you into a booklover?
- Do you have a collection? If so, what is it? If not, what would collect?
- Have you ever traveled to a foreign country (foreign to you)? If so, which country? If not, where would you like to go?
- How often, and how long, do you read?
- Do you prefer e-books or physical books? Why?
- Would you prefer to spend the day in the mountains or the beach? Why?
Thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed! Until next time! 🙂