Here’s another mini-review of a book I recently reviewed for OnlineBookClub.org.
To read my full OnlineBookClub official review, you can go here: Do Not Assume
Rating: out of 5
OBC Rating: 2 out of 4 stars
Themes: Relationships, Truth, Love, Trust
~ The Good ~
- Strong female lead
- Fantasy nuggets are intriguing
- Romance is slow-building and sweet
~ The Not-So Good ~
- Several grammatical errors
- Too much description on mundane tasks (putting on makeup, going to fancy parties, etc.) – took away from suspense – slow-moving plot
- Some dialogue is stiff, too descriptive, and unrealistic
~ Recommendation? ~
Not to any of my friends, but for those who don’t mind slow-moving plots and some errors might enjoy this one.