For this month, I plan (hopefully) to read the following books. I’ve started a couple already, so I hope I can finish them!
1) Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham: I’ve been wanting to read this book for a few months now. Gilmore Girls is one of my favorite TV shows and I love Lauren Graham on this show and have already started!
2) Watching Glass Shatter by James J. Cudney: Already about halfway through the book, I am loving the family dynamics that the author has explored throughout. He is awesome blogger and I can tell a wonderful author!
3) Shadows at Sunset by Tonya Royston: This is another book that I’ve been meaning to read. It is the first in the Sunset Trilogy. I love how the main character has a unique way of communicating with animals and the fact that this is a young adult fantasy.
4) Ronaldo: The Reindeer Flying Academy by Maxine Sylvester: I read another one of this series and loved it! It’s such a cute and endearing story with amazing illustrations, drawn by the author herself.
5) Rocky: The Rockefeller Christmas Tree by Jennie E. Nicassio: This is another read that’s been on my long list of TBR. Since this month seems like an appropriate time to read a Christmas-y book, I decided to give it a go!
Here’s to another great month of reading!