This year, I want to be more consistent in posting what I have planned to read each month. I may not always complete my plan, but having one definitely helps keep me on track with my reading goals. 🙂
For January, I already have a few books that I have started reading and would like to finish.
1) The Bone Curse by Carrie Rubin: I read another book by Ms. Rubin, Eating Bull, and thought it was fantastic! I was really excited when she told me that she published another book and it’s on NetGalley. Immediately, I grabbed a copy and here we are! I started reading a couple of pages the other day and wow! I can’t wait to dive right into this one!
2) Precisely at Midnight by Joyce and Alexandra Swann: I’m about three-quarters of the way done. As a heads up, not a very big fan of this one, but I’ve committed myself to finish since I’m so far into the read.
Blogger Reviewer Program:
3) The Bellringer by William Timothy Murray: I’m about 10% into this book, and it’s pretty good. A lot of time is spent describing the scenery and I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. We’ll see what happens when I reach to some action!
4) Srepska by Lucas Sterling: I’ve committed myself to reading this one via the Blogger Reviewer Program on OBC, but I must say the first chapter is pretty good. We’ll see how this goes!
My Own Enjoyment:
5) Anastasia’s Book of Days by Cindy Maynard: I found this beauty via the Book of the Day program by OnlineBookClub. It was one of those free reads that actually piqued my interest. I started this in December and am about a quarter of the way through. I’m enjoying it so far, so hopefully I can finish it this month!
6) Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling: I already finished this one, but since I wanted to read it for this month, I decided to go ahead and add it to this list! If you’re curious, here is my review of it: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
Thank you for reading!
Here’s to another great month of reading!