Here’s another mini-review of a book I recently reviewed for OnlineBookClub.org.
To read my full OnlineBookClub official review, you can go here: The Dim Star
Genre: Children/Bedtime Story
Themes: Self-worth, Connection
~ The Good ~
- Likable main characters
- Mostly rhyming book
- Illustrations of character emotions were well done
- Basic introduction to the solar system and constellations
- Overall, a sweet and innocent read
~ The Not-So Good ~
- Rhyming wasn’t always consistent
- Might give the wrong impression that wishing upon a star will always cure loneliness
I would recommend this to parents to read to their young children as a bedtime story.
Was this a book of my choosing or one for review?
6 out of 50 books for review for 2018