Happy February everyone! Hope the beginning of the month is treating everyone well. I wanted to share my February 2018 TBR list, so here it is!
February 2018 Poll Winner!
1) Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins: This book (with a different cover) is the one that was voted for my Book Bucket List – February 2018 Book a few weeks ago. I jumped right in and bought the five-book box set. I’m super excited to get into this series because I really liked The Hunger Games.
2) The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah: I don’t think I’ve read anything by Kristin Hannah, but I know others who have enjoyed her stories. When I saw this on NetGalley, I thought it would be a great choice to try out one of this author’s works.
3) I’m Not Your Sweet Babboo! by Charles M. Schulz: I love the Peanuts, and I became excited to see this one available on NetGalley!
My Own Choosing:
4) Harry Potter: A Journey Through A History of Magic by Bloomsbury: My husband and I visited London back in October/November and were able to see the Harry Potter: A History of Magic Exhibit at the British Library. It’s meant to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the first book’s publishing, and this beauty was available for purchase. I haven’t had the chance to read it, so I’m aiming to read it this month.
5) The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks: I have been meaning to read this one for years, and since Valentine’s Day is during this month, I thought might as well read a love story. It kind of follows up The Notebook, with Noah being related to one of the protagonists here.
6) Sunborn Rising: Beneath the Fall by Aaron Safronoff: I found this seemingly cute story during a book promotion and it seems like a fun read, so I want to give it a go.
Thank you for reading!
Here’s to another great month of reading!