Here’s another mini-review of a book I recently reviewed for OnlineBookClub.org.
To read my full OnlineBookClub official review, you can go here: The Stone of Mercy
Genre: Young Adult/Fantasy
Themes: Mercy, Friendship, Destiny
~ The Good ~
- A variety of magical creatures
- Likable characters
- Themes are portrayed well
- Plot had a steady, even flow
- Easy to follow
- Clean fantasy – good for younger audience
~ The Not-So Good ~
- Could use more character development from some of the secondary characters
- No clear climax – just a few low-action scenes
I recommend this to those who enjoy clean low-action fantasies about a young girl trying to fulfill her destiny.
Was this a book of my choosing or one for review?
19 out of 50 books for review for 2018