Here’s another mini-review of a book I recently reviewed for OnlineBookClub.org.
To read my full OnlineBookClub official review, you can go here: Oscar: The Friendly Rottweiler
Genre: Non-Fiction/Animal Love
Themes: Love, Friendship, Loyalty, Family
~ The Good ~
- Got to know both author and Oscar, the Rottweiler
- Reading about Oscar’s stories made me smile
- Casual, light tone
- Easy-to-follow plot
- Author was very open in his own life struggles, but this did not overpower the book’s purpose
- Sweet story to shatter the stigma Rottweilers tend to get due to their breed
~ The Not-So Good ~
- Numerous grammatical errors
- Repetitive concepts
- Formatting issues
I recommend this to dog lovers and to those who are wondering why these furry friends are amazing companions.
Was this a book of my choosing or one for review?
25 out of 50 books for review for 2018