Happy September everyone! It’s one of my favorite months of the year. The weather is cooler, it’s apple picking season, fall begins, and it’s my birthday month!!
Here’s another Monthly TBR! Monthly TBR is a segment where I try to anticipate what books I will read each month. I find this helps me to keep track of my reading, keeps me focused and feel accomplished.
August/September 2018 Poll Winner!
1) To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee: This book was voted for My Book Bucket List – August 2018 Book last month, but I haven’t been able to finish it yet. Therefore, I will continue reading it in September and hopefully open up a new poll later on this month.
2) A Dog’s Way Home by W. Bruce Cameron: I absolutely love reading about dogs and the one on this cover has very similar coloring as my own dog, so how can I go wrong?
3) The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain: I’ve been meaning to read a book by Diane Chamberlain for quite some time. As I’ve heard good things about this one, I decided to give it a go!
My Own Choosing:
4) The Choice by Edith Eger: I was fortunate enough to receive a physical copy of this book recently. It’s a memoir about a Holocaust survivor. Thank you, Penguin Random House UK for giving me this opportunity.
5) Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor: I actually bought this trilogy a while back, and for whatever reason haven’t started reading it. This is the month that I plan on beginning the Daughter of Smoke & Bone series!
Thank you for reading!
Here’s to another great month of reading!