Here’s another mini-review of a book I recently reviewed for OnlineBookClub.org.
To read my full OnlineBookClub official review, you can go here: The Blue Raven
Genre: Fantasy/Science Fiction/Action/Young Adult
Themes: Homosexuality, Revenge, Family, Death
~ The Good ~
- Interesting premise
~ The Not-So Good ~
- Characters were one-dimensional (no backgrounds given)
- Long-winded peculiar names made it difficult to keep track of characters/creatures (i.e. Craheaantugh, Ecerrhhethgutaa, Rcuroafhhgutnaae, Ghinhankaagf, etc.)
- Amount of content was overwhelming
- Themes were presented weakly
- An extreme number of errors were included
I cannot honestly recommend this book to anyone in its current state.
Was this a book of my choosing or one for review?
28 out of 50 books for review for 2018