Happy November everyone!! Here’s another Monthly TBR!
Monthly TBR is a segment where I try to anticipate what books I will read each month. I find this helps me to keep track of my reading, keeps me focused and feel accomplished.
November 2018 Poll Winner!
1) Me Before You by Jojo Moyes: This book was voted for My Book Bucket List – November 2018 Book last month. It wasn’t a book that I was planning on reading as I’ve seen the movie already, but a fellow book blogger suggested to give it a try, so here I am doing just that!
2) The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain: I’m about 20% done with the book and it’s good so far. I’m curious to see if the author will explore how the time traveling aspect actually works.
3) Love Like Sky by Leslie C. Youngblood: I saw this one on NetGalley and it simply piqued my interest.
My Own Choosing:
4) Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire: I actually finished this one already, but have yet to write review. Though not as good as its previous book, Beneath the Sugar Sky was still enjoyable!
5) Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray: After reading the first in the series, I’m excited to give the second a go! This is another book that I will participate in a buddy read/read-along.
6) Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson: One of my closest friends and I will be reading this together. We both enjoyed Gone Girl, and this looks like it would be a good follow-up!
7) Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman: For part of the site, OnlineBookClub, I participate in a Monthly Genre Discussion. For this month, we voted for Mythology/Legends, and I decided to finally read one of Neil Gaiman’s books!
Thank you for reading!
Here’s to another great month of reading!