Here’s another mini-review of a book I recently reviewed for OnlineBookClub.org.
To read my full OnlineBookClub official review, you can go here: The Secret Key of Pythagorum
Genre: Historical Fantasy/Young Adult
Themes: Destiny, Friendship, Multi-generation Relationships
~ The Good ~
- Well-developed and likable main character
- Storyline flowed well
- Themes were presented well
- Historical fantasy piece was woven in nicely
~ The Not-So Good ~
- The second storyline, focusing on the 5th century, was unclear if it added anything to the plot
- Motivation for Savaric’s expedition wasn’t fully clear
I would recommend this fun read to those who enjoy young adult historical fantasies about a specific legendary figure. 😉
Was this a book of my choosing or one for review?
31 out of 50 books for review for 2018