Happy December everyone!! I’ve not done the greatest of jobs in keeping up with my reading last month, so most of these books are repeats. My goal is get to them this month!
Monthly TBR is a segment where I try to anticipate what books I will read each month. I find this helps me to keep track of my reading, keeps me focused and feel accomplished.
November/December 2018 Poll Winner!
1) Me Before You by Jojo Moyes: This book was voted for My Book Bucket List – November 2018 Book. As I didn’t get to it last month, I’m hoping to read it soon!
2) The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain: As I get further into the book, I begin to enjoy it more and more!
My Own Choosing:
3) Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray: This one isn’t as exciting as the first one, but still enjoyable to read.
4) Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson: Oh boy, Before I Go to Sleep is getting really interesting! I feel like I know so much more, but at the same time, not much at all. Definitely excited to keep reading!
5) Amazing Peace by Maya Angelou: For this month, I would also like to read some Christmas-related books. I found this one and it piqued my interest, so I’ve decided to give it a try.
6) A Disney’s Christmas Carol by Disney Book Group: Since I enjoy seeing all the various versions of A Christmas Carol and I love Disney, I thought this one was a good combination of the two for this month!
**I have other Christmas books in mind, but I’ll commit myself to these for now**
Thank you for reading!
Here’s to another great month of reading!