Here’s another mini-review of a book I recently reviewed for OnlineBookClub.org.
To read my full OnlineBookClub official review, you can go here: Love, Sugar & Cookie
Themes: Animal Love, Dogs
~ The Good ~
- Dog pictures included were cute
- Language was simple and easy to follow
~ The Not-So Good ~
- There was no real plot or direction to the story
- Writing was stiff/”tell, not show” approach
- All words were capitalized – this might confuse children in the proper way of writing
- Missed opportunity for children to learn (i.e. the dogs’ breed was not even mentioned)
Though I wouldn’t truly recommend this until it’s more polished, it would be best for toddlers and maybe preschoolers.
Was this a book of my choosing or one for review?
33 out of 50 books for review for 2018