Here’s another mini-review of a book I recently reviewed for OnlineBookClub.org.
To read my full OnlineBookClub official review, you can go here: Four Funny Potatoes!
Themes: Identity, Working Together
~ The Good ~
- Illustrations are fun and inviting for children
- Rhyming phrases creates a fun flow
- Great themes even with its humorous features
~ The Not-So Good ~
- Inconsistent usage of quotation marks
- Page layouts give a chaotic feeling – might be overwhelming for some children
- Ending is kind of disturbing and might be bothersome to some children
This would be great for parents/adults to read to young children (as long as adults preview the ending and know that their children won’t be too unsettled).
Number of books of my choosing versus for review:
2 out of 52 books of my choosing for 2019
7 books for review for 2019