Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and healthy. Books can be such a comfort during this time, so I’m hoping you all are reading really good ones right now.
1. What are you currently reading?
Currently, I’m reading two books:
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – this one I’m reading with a friend, so it has taken a bit longer to get through, but we’re both enjoying it!
- The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain – I actually had read about half of The Dream Daughter a while ago and gave up on it at the time. However, trying to go through my NetGalley backlog, I decided to pick it back up and see how it goes. It’s okay…I must say that the protagonist’s main decision that sets up half the book is very frustrating and I find to be unrealistic. This makes it a little tough to enjoy the rest of the novel, but I’m almost done!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
Pretty impressed with myself in recently finishing three books! Can’t remember the last time that happened, and I don’t know when the next time it will happen.
You can check out my reviews here:
- A Dog’s Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
- Night of Miracles by Elizabeth Berg
- Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
The next novel I plan on starting is Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. This is the book that was chosen as My Book Bucket List winnerand it’s one that I’ve been wanting to read – great opportunity to do so!
Thank you for reading and until next time!