Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is doing well and are adhering to the recommendations that we are given during these times. Stay safe and try to enjoy the weather when you can!
1. What are you currently reading?
Here is what I’m currently reading:
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – my friend and I had a mini-book discussion the other night of where we were at. Next week, we plan on having another mini-book discussion. These are so much fun!
- You Will Never Leave by N.L. Hinkens – I received an ARC from the author of this book, and I’m really enjoying it! It’s been a while since I read something Ms. Hinkens, but I’m glad that I was still on her email list when this one popped up!
- A Dog’s Journey by W. Bruce Cameron – I’m actually finishing one up. It’s not as enjoyable as the first one, but it has its moments.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
This past week, I was able to finish reading two books. I absolutely enjoyed Where the Crawdads Sing and glad that I was able to read it recently. Also, I was able to finish Love Like Sky and found it to be a cute story. This was a read that was part of my NetGalley backlog and was happy to have finished reading.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
I’m thinking of reading another NetGalley backlog book – The Maple Golden Tree by Marc Remus. I remember I struggled a bit with the first book, but I’m curious about this book. It has really good reviews, and I’m in the mood for a children’s book.
Thank you for reading and until next time!