Happy Wednesday! Not too much is happening here…remote learning, zoom video calls with my students, and balancing work and personal life. So, pretty much what many of us are doing. What does help is long walks with hubby and our dog, and video calls with family and friends.
1. What are you currently reading?
Here is what I’m currently reading:
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – we’re still reading this one and still enjoying it! We should be having another video book club meeting this upcoming weekend on our progress.
- The Golden Maple Tree by Marc Remus – another book from NetGalley that I’ve been meaning to get to, but haven’t.
- Funny, You Don’t Look Autistic: A Comedian’s Guide to Life on the Spectrum by Michael McCreary – I stumbled upon this book via my library’s reading app and since I have worked with kids who have autism, it sparked my interest.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
Recently, I completed two books – A Dog’s Journey by W. Bruce Cameron and an ARC of You Will Never Leave by N.L. Hinkens. I enjoyed both of these books for different reasons, and am thankful that N.L. Hinkens offered an ARC in exchange for an honest review for You Will Never Leave.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
For my next book, I plan on reading The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden. This is a book that I’ve been meaning to read for a while and it was recently recommended during My Book Bucket List voting process. Excited for this one!
Thank you for reading and until next time!