Happy Wednesday everyone! It was a beautiful sunny day for us, which was nice for a long walk. My belly is increasing, pains and aches are growing, and yet I love that our little boy is bouncing in my stomach and is growing so much!
We’re less than three months away before we welcome our new little addition to our family. 😍
1. What are you currently reading?
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery – I am so enjoying this delightful read. I love Anne’s long monologue and the Cuthberts’, especially Marilla’s, reactions towards Anne’s ramblings. It is very rare for me to watch a movie or TV show, then read the book. Usually, I like to read the novel, then watch the show or movie. However, this is definitely an exception. 😍
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – my friend and I are plugging along, and we’re absolutely loving this young adult fantasy!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
Recently, I finished reading two novels. The Vacation by T.M. Logan was an ARC that I am so grateful to have received from NetGalley. It was one that I really enjoyed! The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden was the second book that I recently finished. Unfortunately, it wasn’t one that I enjoyed as much as I would have liked. I’m glad that I gave it a chance, however, I don’t think I will reading the rest of the trilogy.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
The next novel I plan on starting is Circe by Madeline Miller, which is one that I’ve been interested in for a while. It is a read that I will be reading along with some online buddies at OnlineBookClub.org.