Can’t believe we’re in May already! So crazy how time just flies by. Hope everyone is doing well and is able to find comfort and peace.
1. What are you currently reading?
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery – Haven’t had the chance to read much of Anne this week. Work’s been keeping me busy, but I’m hoping to read more this upcoming week!
- Circe by Madeline Miller – I started reading this one with a couple of online buddies. It wasn’t what I expected, but I’m enjoying the story.
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – We’re still making our way through this one, but it’s good!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
Here is a week that I have not actually finished any books. A little odd for me recently, but it’s okay. Maybe I can finish a book for next week!
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
For my next read, I’m going to jump into an ARC from NetGalley – The Night Swim by Megan Goldin. It sounds like an interesting, so I’m excited to give it a go!