Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you are doing well and are keeping sane! We’re all doing well here. A bit more achy and having more pains, but our little one is bopping around in my tummy, which is always nice to feel. 😍
1. What are you currently reading?
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery – About halfway through, and I’m absolutely loving reading about Anne!
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – This one is still here, but my friend and I over the halfway point!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished an ARC of The Night Swim by Megan Goldin. Not much character development, but still an intriguing read! This ARC was given to me by NetGalley and St. Martin’s Press.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
This is an interesting question as my brain can’t really decide where I’m going next. Perhaps I’ll just focus on finishing the two books on my Currently Reading list first. Then, I can focus on picking up a new one. 🙂