Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is doing well and have some time off to enjoy some reading and relaxing!
1. What are you currently reading?
Currently, I’m reading two books (as usual) – Fable by Adrienne Young, which is a NetGalley book that I’m enjoying, and The Cabin Below by N.L. Hinkens, which is an ARC that I received from the author that am speeding right through!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
Surprisingly, I recently finished three books!
- Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery – My favorite of the series so far!
- Sleep Like a Baby by Charlaine Harris – Wasn’t for me, unfortunately.
- Send Down the Rain by Charles Martin – This one was pretty good!
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
Always an interesting question! I’m thinking of starting a reread of the Harry Potter series, starting from the beginning with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. Then, I’m thinking of giving The Lies That Bind by Emily Giffin a try.