Happy Wednesday! Halfway through the week and boy has it been brutal these past few days here! At least today isn’t as bad. Hope you are all staying safe and are doing well!
1. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading a few books, with one that I’m almost done.
- The Lies That Bind by Emily Giffin – I received an e-copy from NetGalley of this one. Unfortunately, I don’t think is for me…
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling – I am determined to reread the entire Harry Potter series this summer (for the seventh or eighth time – can’t remember!). As such, I am halfway through the fourth book! This is such a comforting series for me. 🙂
- Buscando a Alaska by John Green – in my efforts to further and continue my Spanish, I am giving Buscando a Alaska (Looking for Alaska) a chance.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished several books!
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling – this is the book where my love of books started ♥
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- The Cabin Below by N.L. Hinkens – an ARC I received from the author that I loved!
- Fable by Adrienne Young – an ARC I received from NetGalley that I enjoyed!
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
For my next books, I’m thinking of reading Alone in the Woods by Rebecca Behrens (an ARC provided by NetGalley) and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (since I can see myself finishing the fourth in the series within a day or two. 🙂 )