Happy Wednesday! I’m back with weekly WWW Wednesdays! I’m excited to think about what I’m reading and what will I be reading next. Hope you all are enjoying some really great books!
1. What are you currently reading?
Currently, I’m reading three books. Two of which will be ongoing reads; I will read each chapter as my baby grows. The other one I’m actually almost done with.
- The Wonder Weeks by Xaviera Plas-Plooij: My baby is currently approaching Leap Five according to this book. I like some of the game suggestions, but could do with a little less similarly worded quotes from parents.
- What to Expect the First Year by Heidi Murkoff: It’s interesting to read about feeding, what kinds of things you can do with baby, and baby milestones. I especially like how the book’s chapters are split into each month of baby’s first year.
- Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey by Fiona Carnarvon: This is a book that I am buddy reading with a friend. We both really enjoyed the show, Downton Abbey, and were curious to read the show’s inspiration. Definitely some interesting parts and some not so much…
2. What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp. It was one that I wished I read prior to giving birth, but still found enjoyable.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
For my next read, I plan on giving Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker a whirl. It’s a book that I received from NetGalley a while ago and just haven’t gotten around to it. It looks interesting, though!