Happy Wednesday everyone! Today, we woke up to a winter wonderland and my baby attempting to crawl for the first time! Hope you’re starting your Wednesday off well!
1. What are you currently reading?
Currently, I’m reading four books. Two of which will be ongoing reads; I will read each chapter according to my baby’s growth. The other two, I’m about halfway done with each.
- Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire: About halfway through this read, and I’m really enjoying! I don’t read very many fae stories, which makes the story more interesting. It’s the beginning of a 14-part series, so we’ll see how far I make it!
- The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Harvey Karp: Whatever is said about this book, I have learned something that I never thought about before, which makes me excited to continue reading. Though my baby isn’t a toddler yet, I am practicing some the language/communication suggestions found in this book so it’ll be almost second nature to me when he reaches toddler years.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
Recently, I finished Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker. This was an old ARC given to me by NetGalley and St. Martin’s Press. Though the story itself is interesting, unfortunately, the way in which it was told wasn’t my cup of tea.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
For my next book, I plan on starting What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty. I’ve read a couple of Liane Moriarty books and have enjoyed them, so I’m excited to give this one a go. It is one that I will be reading with my best friend and we’ll have periodic book discussions along the way.
Here’s to another week of great reading!