Middle of the week and I was able to finish a book! Wahoo! It’s been a while since I’ve consistently finish a book per week. I’m sure this won’t continue for the rest of the year, but it is a great way to start 2021!
1. What are you currently reading?
Currently, I’m reading four books. Two of which will be ongoing reads; I will read each chapter according to my baby’s growth. The other two are ones that I’m working on finishing soon.
- Remember by Lisa Genova: This is a NetGalley ARC that I recently received, and I am very much enjoying. I loved Still Alice by Lisa Genova, so to read a non-fiction book about memory is very exciting!
- The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Harvey Karp: I am learning new methods and techniques in raising a toddler in hopes to raise our baby the best possible way. I may not agree with everything here, but I do like some of the suggestions the author provides.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading and reviewing Rosemary and Rue (October Daye, #1) by Seanan McGuire the other day, and I must that say that I really enjoyed it! I’ve never read a fae story before, but since I am enjoying Seanan McGuire Wayward Children series, I thought I’d give her October Daye series a try. I’m excited to dive into the second in the series soon!
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
I haven’t started What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty yet, so this one is still on my next book to read. It’ll be interesting to read this one since I have enjoyed a couple of Liane Moriarty’s books in the past and have been wanting to read What Alice Forgot for a while now.
Here’s to another week of great reading!