Happy Wednesday everyone! It’s been snowing and cold over here, but at least inside is nice and cozy! This week, I did not get to finish any books, so my post will be very similar to last week’s. Oh well, maybe I’ll get to finish at least one by next week!
1. What are you currently reading?
- Remember by Lisa Genova: What an interesting look at how and why we remember (and forget) things. Thanks to NetGalley for giving me the chance to read this ARC!
- The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Harvey Karp: I just finished reading about green, yellow, and red behaviors. I love some of the suggestions the author shares, while others leave me a little uncomfortable. I’m curious to see what I’ll end up using when my infant becomes a toddler!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
No recently book read book to report…hopefully, that’ll be different next week!
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
Yep, What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty is still here…(sigh)…hoping to start this one by the weekend. 😁
Here’s to another week of great reading!