Another week, another Wednesday. Hope everyone is doing well! Lately, I’ve been hearing birds chirping outside in the mornings, and even though it’s still cold, hearing those sounds gives me hope and joy that spring is coming!
1. What are you currently reading?
- Remember by Lisa Genova: I’m actually pretty much done with this book, but haven’t written a review yet. That’ll be my next post! I really liked thinking about how and why we remember (and forget) things.
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty: Finally started this one, and I’m itching to continue!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished two books:
- The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Harvey Karp: I found some of Dr. Karp’s suggestions helpful and am excited to try them.
- Harry Potter: Cinematic Guide by Felicity Baker: This one could’ve been better, in my opinion, but I still enjoyed reviewing certain scenes from the movies.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
Next read? A Local Habitation (October Daye #2) by Seanan McGuire! I’m so excited to start this one! I really enjoyed the first in the series, and I’m curious to see where Toby’s next adventure will take her.
Here’s to another week of great reading!