Yay, we’re in March! That means warmer weather is coming, longer daylight time, and more outdoor time! March apparently also has many holidays (some silly, some serious) to celebrate, so I’m hoping to incorporate some of those holidays into my reading this month.
1. What are you currently reading?
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty: Almost done! I really do enjoy Liane Moriarity books. 🙂
- The Wonder Weeks by Xaviera Plas-Plooij: There are definitely some good suggestions of games to play with your baby, but I feel some of the content isn’t relevant…
- What to Expect the First Year by Heidi Murkoff: I really like the Milestone section of this book and how each chapter is split into each month of baby’s first year.
- Across the Green Grass Fields (Wayward Children #6) by Seanan McGuire: This one is pretty good so far! Unfortunately, my e-book loan expired, so now I have to wait to continue reading/finishing until a copy becomes available again…
2. What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished A Local Habitation (October Daye, #2) by Seanan McGuire and I really enjoyed it! So much so that I plan continue to read the series and am just anxiously waiting for my digital loan is come through.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
To continue with my NetGalley backlog, I plan on starting Namesake (Fable #2) by Adrienne Young. I read the first one and can’t wait to give this one whirl! Young adult fantasy? One of my favorites!
Here’s to another week of great reading!