Ah, I can hear the birds chirping in the mornings and it’s getting brighter earlier…so wonderful that spring is coming and we can spend longer periods outside without freezing! Happy Wednesday everyone!
1. What are you currently reading?
- Namesake (Fable #2) by Adrienne Young.: Oh my gosh, more than halfway through and I’m loving it! Potentially more than the first one. Thank you NetGalley for the ARC. 🙂
- The Wonder Weeks by Xaviera Plas-Plooij: Interested to read the next leap my baby will make.
- What to Expect the First Year by Heidi Murkoff: Can’t believe I’m about to read the eighth month chapter…time is flying by so quickly!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty. The ending was very unsatisfying, but I did enjoy most of the book.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
The next book I plan to start and focus my reading may seem a bit strange, but I received it from a community member and it seems like a fun light read. It is The Little Big Book For Moms by Lena Tabori. I’m curious to read the nursery rhymes and songs. Though I’m pretty sure my son isn’t very much interested in finger games (Itsy Bitsy Spider and Pat-a-Cake does absolutely nothing for him), I’m curious to see if there are other ones that he may enjoy!
Here’s to another week of great reading!