Happy Wednesday everyone! I don’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day since I’m not Irish, but for those who do, Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
1. What are you currently reading?
- Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas: This is another NetGalley ARC that I received recently and have started reading. I love that it’s based on the tale of Peter Pan with a few twists. I’m enjoying it so far!
- The Little Big Book For Moms by Lena Tabori: I started this one, too. It’s pretty cute so far.
- The Wonder Weeks by Xaviera Plas-Plooij: It’s interesting to see what my baby has already accomplished and things that we can work towards. He is sooo mobile (crawling, sitting, spinning, rolling in every direction) and has recently mastered the pincer grasp!
- What to Expect the First Year by Heidi Murkoff: Plan is to read next month’s chapter this week and see what else can I work with my little one!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
The other day I was able to finish reading Namesake (Fable, #2) by Adrienne Young and was actually disappointed that it came to an end. I loved almost everything about this book and I can’t wait to see what else Adrienne Young has stored up!
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
I finally received an e-copy of An Artificial Night (October Daye #3) by Seanan McGuire from my library! The first two books in the series were ones that I thought were great and I’m eager to begin the third one!
Here’s to another week of great reading!