Another Wednesday and we’re officially in Spring! We’ve been taking our little one outside a lot and he’s finally becoming more comfortable and seeming to enjoy the outdoors more than before!
1. What are you currently reading?
- Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas: Too bad I wasn’t able to finish in time for its publication date. Oh well, I’m almost done and hope to have the review published by the end of this week.
- The Little Big Book For Moms by Lena Tabori: Haven’t made much progress with this one…oops..
- The Wonder Weeks by Xaviera Plas-Plooij: Baby still has a few more weeks until his next leap…I just hope sleep isn’t too bad once we’re in the thick of the next leap…
- What to Expect the First Year by Heidi Murkoff: Finally upping the amount of solids that we’re feeding baby and he is super jazzed about sweet potatoes, pears, and apples 🙂
2. What did you recently finish reading?
Not too long ago I received a paperback of Leo and the Octopus by Isabelle Marinov, a children’s book about a boy with autism who finds a friendship with an octopus. It was such a sweet and cute story that I absolutely loved! Thank you to the author and publisher who gave me the opportunity to read and review such an endearing story.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
So…I still haven’t started An Artificial Night (October Daye #3) by Seanan McGuire. I’m hoping to begin it once I finish Lost in the Never Woods. Fingers crossed that it’ll be soon!
Here’s to another week of great reading!