Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you are enjoying your week and are looking forward to the weekend!
1. What are you currently reading?
Fablehaven (Fablehaven #1) by Brandon Mull: I was in the mood for something light and magical, so when I saw this e-book available through my library’s app, I grabbed it immediately. Over halfway and I’m loving it!
- The Wonder Weeks by Xaviera Plas-Plooij: Oh boy, I think we may have entered another leap…sleep has been a little rocky lately…
- What to Expect the First Year by Heidi Murkoff: Definitely focusing on solids and trying to thicken the purees/using real veggies to lead baby into finger foods! So exciting!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
This past week I was able to finish two books – Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas and Across the Green Grass Fields by Seanan McGuire. Both of which I gave a 4/5 star rating. They both were compelling in their own way and I can see myself reading more books from each author.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
This one is still on here…. An Artificial Night (October Daye #3) by Seanan McGuire (sigh). I keep losing my spot in keeping it on my Kindle from my library since I only have a limited time to read it. Usually, I’m in the middle of other books. This time, though, I will begin the third in the October Daye series! (fingers crossed that’s actually true!)
Here’s to another week of great reading!