Happy Wednesday! The weather is warming up, so we’ve been increasing our outdoor time and it’s been so great!
1. What are you currently reading?
An Artificial Night (October Daye #3) by Seanan McGuire – I have finally started this one, about a third done, and am really enjoying it so far! Though I can predict what the outcome will be as our heroine takes on another dangerous mission, the lead up to it is just as exciting as the previous books!
- The Wonder Weeks by Xaviera Plas-Plooij: Our little dude is cruising like crazy and absolutely loves to stand up on anything and everything! Just a matter of time until he’s walking…
- What to Expect the First Year by Heidi Murkoff: I’m getting better at giving my baby more solids opportunities and he’s doing so good in trying different ones! I will say that he hasn’t fallen in love with another solid quite yet, but we’ll keep at it!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading and reviewing Fablehaven by Brandon Mull, the first book in the Fablehaven series. This one left me with mixed feelings as it was extremely hard to like a character and some of the dialogue was a bit too drawn out for me. At this point, I’m not sure if I will continue the series or not. For now, I’m putting it on hold.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
For my next book, I plan on reading Legally Blind Luck (Braxton Campus Mysteries #7) by James J. Cudney. James is a fellow book blogger and an amazing author. I’ve read a couple of his books and really enjoyed them! Since this one is being published soon and I was able to obtain an ARC, I am going to go ahead and jump right in! I’m so excited 😀
Here’s to another week of great reading!