It’s time for another WWW Wednesday and I’m happy to report the weather is continuing to shape up and I’m feeling a lot better from my second COVID vaccine! Boy, was I in a terrible mess this second time? It was not pleasant, but I’m glad to be vaccinated and here’s to hoping that our baby can visit with his grandparents more often now! Their time together has been lacking since he was born…
1. What are you currently reading?
The Restarting Point (Chammont Point #1) by Marci Bolden – This is a NetGalley ARC that I received last month. I’ve actually read a few of Marci Bolden’s books, years ago, and remembered enjoying them a lot, so when I saw she was starting a new series, I jumped at the chance of requesting to read and review this one!
- The Wonder Weeks by Xaviera Plas-Plooij: Pretty sure our little one is starting to realize that a dog can be in a book and a dog can be the physical one that we have. Also, I’m wondering if he’s beginning to associate “mama” with me and “dada” with his dad. So exciting!!
- What to Expect the First Year by Heidi Murkoff: Oh my gosh, what a difference a week can make! Baby understands how to chew and is eating finger foods so much better!!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
A couple of days ago I finished An Artificial Night (October Daye #3) by Seanan McGuire. It was sooo good! I haven’t had the chance to write the review quite yet, but my goal is to get it out by tomorrow. Can’t wait to read the next one in the series!
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
For my next read, I’m super excited to jump right into Late Eclipses (October Daye #3) by Seanan McGuire!!
Here’s to another week of great reading!