Happy (rainy) Wednesday! Can’t believe another week and a half I’ll be celebrating Mother’s Day as a mom for the first time! I was pregnant during last year’s Mother’s Day, so I technically was a mother already, but now baby boy is here and I can officially feel like a mama. 🥰
1. What are you currently reading?
- Seraphina (Seraphina #1) by Rachel Hartman: Almost halfway through and I’m really enjoying it!
- Late Eclipses (October Daye #4) by Seanan McGuire: I started this one night recently and am already in love! Can’t wait to continue!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished Letters Across the Sea by Genevieve Graham today and absolutely loved it! I haven’t had the chance to write the review quite yet. I’m hoping to tomorrow, but I really liked Genevieve Graham’s writing style and storytelling, so I’m curious to see her other works.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
Since I’m already reading more than one great book, I plan on focusing on them rather than starting a new one right now.
Here’s to another week of great reading!