How the weeks just seem to fly by…it’s another Wednesday and it’s to think about the books that surround my life.
1. What are you currently reading?
- Late Eclipses (October Daye #4) by Seanan McGuire: Halfway through and the story has definitely picked up some since the beginning, which is great!
- Weathering Old Souls by James J. Cudney and Didi Oviatt: Apparently, I missed my review day for this book (sigh), however, I’m plugging away and hope to have it read and reviewed soon!
2. What did you recently finish reading?
Recently, I read and reviewed an ARC of Never Tell Them by N.L. Hinkens. What an amazing and exciting story! I loved every minute of it!
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
Always an interesting question for me. There are so many books that I would like to read! For now, I’m going to jump into a book a received from a fellow community member – Baby-led Weaning by Gill Rapley and Tracey Murkett.
Here’s to another week of great reading!